Yes we are still in Dubai. After 7 cups of coffee and 14 meals we are still here! We thought by now, after only a few short hours, one of our loyal blog readers would have responded by now. But sadly, no comments yet.
As you can tell no sleep, lots of caffiene, and hanging out with friends makes us crazy, giddy and goofy. We are learning to have fun in whatever situation we are in...not that we would want to take up a second home in Dubai...
Just as much as you LOVE hearing from us, we love hearing from you. So the comment challenge is on...we would love to receive a comment from every single person who follows our blog. So gather your thoughts, hit the comment buttom, and start sending us messages!
One last thing...to those of you who are not aware, there are four of us travelling together (well actually 5 when you count Jesus)...Erryn and her mom Cheryl, Lacey, and me (Jenny). Erryn is at the same stage in the adoption process as I am, so she will be bringing home her two children along with my two. Follow her blog as well to get a different perspective on our Uganda adventures.
Remember, post your comments. Follow the directions below if you are having difficulty...
1) At the end of this post, click on "comments"
2) If you have a google account fill in your username and password
3) If you do not have a google account, there will be a place to click on "sign up here" on the comment page
4) You will follow the directions to create a google account (I wanted to walk you through this step as well, but when we tried clicking on "sign up here" it was written in Arabic. We are not yet fluent and I am hoping yours will be in English)
5) Finally, write your comment and then submit it.
We are off to our gate... We love you and appreciate your support and encouragement.
Love, Jenny & Lacey
Where I Went!!
2 years ago